Centerstone is a Substance Abuse Treatment Services rehab center located in Clarksville, TN. This drug & alcohol rehab center based in Tennessee provides Outpatient, Regular Outpatient Treatment as a treatment service option. For Centerstone reviews, ratings & other information, please read below.
Clarksville – Harriett Cohn Center’s Overview
Centerstone cares serves more than 50,000 people every year throughout their 37 locations in Middle Tennessee. Approx 60 years, their facilities in Tennessee have provided professional behavioral health services and advanced programs to people who suffer from drug and alcohol addiction.
They provide a full range of health services, substance abuse treatment, and educational services like addiction recovery, children and family, counseling, crisis and urgent care, forensic evaluation, housing, inpatient, military facilities, pharmacy, psychiatric care, social services and many more.
Specialties Of Addiction Recovery
Centerstone Clarksville – Harriett Cohn Center prevention services cover a broad range of health and substance use and public health concerns. They help to educate children, adolescents, and adults, about how addiction is dangerous but preventable. Topics include substance use, prenatal care, early childhood care, transmission of HIV and STDs, teen pregnancy, violence, and bullying.
Centerstone Clarksville – Harriett Cohn Center has many inpatient facilities which offer detox services to adults and teens struggling with addiction. A medical team monitors you during your stay to ensure comfort and safety. They offer medication-assisted treatment with suboxone.
Inpatient Hospital & Facilities
Centerstone Clarksville – Harriett Cohn Center provides detox services to adults and teens struggling with addiction they also check with medical supervision to safely detox. While participating, you’ll receive a medical exam and lab work. Sober fun and leisure are part of your recovery. Individual, group, and family programs; they focus on: addiction process, stages of change, motivation to change, relapse triggers, family dynamics, continued sobriety — inpatient services; Centerstone Behavioral Hospital & Addiction Center, Addiction Recovery Center, Centerstone Recovery Centers.
Your path to long-term recovery is supported by their team of experts. They cater to your individual needs through medication-assisted treatment as well as group and individual counseling. Their morning and evening programs offer support; you need to recover while building your new life.
They provide services in a hospital-like setting for adults and teens struggling with addiction who wants medical supervision. While participating in treatment programs, you will receive a medical exam, nursing care, and lab work. Length of stay is longer than inpatient hospital almost about eight to nine months or longer. After which, you return to your community. They opt group and individual therapy, along with medication-assisted treatment and psychiatry services, which are available for your long-term success. They provide you support and skills development to help you become a productive, sober member of the community.
Centerstone offers support groups across a wide array of topics.
- Spending outside time with therapists includes games and music.
- Learning techniques to connect you with the present moment; very helpful with anxiety and PTSD symptoms
- Find healthier methods for dealing with stressful situations.
- Prevents relapses by identifying triggers and coping skills
- Communication with friends and family, avoiding conflict and managing suppressed feelings.
- Get the support and guidance in overcoming feelings of sadness, hopelessness and other lows.
- Finding healthier ways to manage behaviors of anger.
- Set limits with others to promote self-esteem, respect and safety.
- Manage stress and anxiety.
What They Treat
Drug and Alcohol Detox (Medically Assisted)
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Dual Diagnosis – Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
Centerstone Clarksville – Harriett Cohn Center helps – whether it’s with depression, anxiety, addiction, relationship problems, abuse, trauma or other mental health needs.
They provide a full range of services for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Whatever type of care you need, they will serve best with complete privacy and without judgment.
· Addiction Recovery
· Children and Family
· Crisis and Urgent Care
· Forensic Evaluation
· Inpatient Services
· Military Services
· Pharmacy On-site
· Primary Care
· Psychiatric Care
· Social Services
· Therapeutic Foster Care
· Vocational and Workplace
Certain Items Prohibited
- DUI/DWI Clients
- Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Regular Outpatient Treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Acamprosate (Campral®)
- Private Organization
- State substance abuse agency
- State mental health department
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Persons with Co-occurring Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- HIV testing
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance abuse
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Screening for tobacco use
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counseling
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Anger management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling Approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
- Trauma-related counseling
- Federal or Any Government Funding for Substance Abuse Programs
- Private Health Insurance
- Cash or Self-payment
- State Financed Health Insurance Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Assistance with obtaining social servicest
- Case management
- Domestic violence services-family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV
- Housing services
- Mental health services
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Social skills development
- Transportation assistance
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Substance abuse education
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis