Hope House/Bette Center Long Term Residential Program is a Substance Abuse Treatment Services rehab center located in Albany, NY. This drug & alcohol rehab center based in New York provides Residential,Long-Term Residential as treatment service option. For Hope House/Bette Center Long Term Residential Program reviews, ratings & other information, please read below.
Hope House, Bette Center is a Substance Abuse Treatment Services rehab center located in Albany, NY. This drug & alcohol rehab center provides residential, long-term residential, outpatient and community-based treatment service options. For Hope House, Bette Center reviews, ratings & other information, please read below.
Hope House, Bette Center – An Overview
Hope House, Better Center is a full services facility for the Albany community and provides education, intervention, and treatments to adult male victims whose lives have been affected by any form of substance dependency or family dysfunction.
The center is equipped with professional staff in every program for people recuperating from alcohol and substance addictions. Established in 1967, Hope House has developed into a nationally recognized, multi-service organization providing a wide range of high quality, community-based treatment services.
Hope House offers an intensive, full-immersion therapy program and delivers high-quality services, including residential, outpatient, inpatient, and community-based services. The treatments are provided for adult male populations.
Features Of Addiction Recovery And Services
Addiction Prevention Through Education
Hope House is a non-profit organization that has been actively taking part in educating the masses on damages of alcoholism and chemical dependency since its inception. The center conducts regular sessions across a wide range of topics and also holds events to spread the knowledge regarding the cause and inform people the ways to prevent the addiction and alcoholism.
The center provides help in intervention programs and also offers consultation and coaching for the purpose. The intervention services are designed to motivate individuals to accept the condition, its damages, and take steps towards receiving a treatment.
Treatment at the Bette Center begins with a preliminary assessment and evaluation to determine the right treatment approach for the individual.
The treatment services comprise Residential and Outpatient services through:
- Daily group therapy
- Weekly individual therapy sessions
- Daily educational lessons
- Life skills training
- Vocational training
- Occasional seminars
- Integration of family therapy if needed
Additional specialized services are also provided such as trauma-informed care, criminal thinking workshops, grief, and loss counseling, seeking safety groups as well as Suboxone management.
Inpatient And Detox Services
Hope House, Bette Center is a two-story brick building offering intensive residential care and detox facility. The staff observes the patients 24/7, making sure they are comfortable, safe, and experience a minimum of withdrawal symptoms during the detox period. The team at Bette center consists of a qualified psychiatrist, LPCs, LSWs, and LCDCs. The primary treatment approach is Stages Of Change.
A team of medical practitioners guides the individuals through each phase of treatment, including pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, and maintenance. The staff also facilitate the individuals requiring dual diagnosis support.
Regular and Intensive Outpatient
Bette Center also offers outpatient facilities and provide long-term recovery programs that are tailored to the individual’s needs. The credentialed staff guides people as they progress through every phase and prepare them for a sober, healthy, and independent living upon accomplishment of the program.
Group and individual counseling is a significant part of intensive outpatient facilities. The outpatient services include:
- Stages of change
- Motivation to change
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Hope House provides Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) options for alcohol use disorder, opioid use disorder, and nicotine use disorder. Medications such as Vivitrol, Suboxone, and Probuphine are used to calm overly-active areas of the brain, reduce anxiety and cravings, and increase the chances of long term recovery.
The administration of Hope House believes in using multiple pathways to recovery, including the utilization of medication and therapy to treat the disease of addiction. Hope House only provides its patients with safe and only FDA-approved medications.
Hope House is a community-based organization. Therefore it includes community and support groups in the majority of their programs. The center regularly conducts events that involve the community to help spread awareness against addiction and also to help the people suffering from it.
What They Treat
Hope House, Bette Center, Albany, NY treats:
- Drug and Alcohol Detox (Medically facilitated)
- Inpatient treatments
- Outpatient Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis – Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
Bette Center provides a full range of professional services for people of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds. Whichever kind of help and care your condition require, the professionals at Bette center serve the best with complete secrecy, privacy, and without any judgment.
- Comprehensive assessment and education
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family programming
- Life skills training
- High school equivalency exam (GED)
- Educational, vocational training
- Discharge planning
Specialized services include:
- Trauma-informed care
- Grief and loss counseling
- “Criminal Thinking” workshops
- “Seeking Safety” groups
Certain Items Prohibited
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Long-Term Residential
- Buprenorphine used in Treatment
- Naltrexone used in Treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Buprenorphine sub-dermal implant (Probuphine®)
- Private Organization
- Federal or Any Government Funding for Substance Abuse Programs
- Clients Referred from the Court/Judicial System
- Persons with Co-occurring Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Persons who have Experienced Sexual Abuse
- Persons who have Experienced Trauma
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Interim services for clients
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Discharge Planning
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Non-nicotine smoking/tobacco cessation medications
- Screening for tobacco use
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counseling
- Young Adults
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- HIV testing
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance abuse
- TB screening
- Assistance with obtaining social servicest
- Case management
- Domestic violence services-family or partner
- Housing services
- Mental health services
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Self-help groups
- Social skills development
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Substance abuse education
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Employment counseling or training