Quinco Mental Health Center Madison County Center is a Substance Abuse Treatment Services rehab center located in Jackson, TN. This drug & alcohol rehab center based in Tennessee provides Outpatient,Regular Outpatient Treatment as treatment service option. For Quinco Mental Health Center Madison County Center reviews, ratings & other information, please read below.
Quinco Mental Health Center Madison County, Jackson, TN – An Overview
Quinco Mental Health was found in 1976 as a mean to provide premium mental health and substance abuse treatment services to the people of Tennesse and surrounding areas. The center offers flexible and personalized outpatient substance abuse treatment to adult and adolescents as well as support for co-occurring disorders.
Their treatment combine evidence-based activities and relapse prevention with helping individuals develop positive thoughts patterns and corrective behavior to lead addiction free life. The center offers gender-specific groups allowing both men and women to explore and treat their problems in a safe and supportive environment.
Quinco provides quality service for people suffering from substance dependency and mental health disorders in an environment that promotes the dignity of all patients. The center offers its expert services without discriminating based on race, gender, color, creed, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Services Provided By Quinco Mental Health Center Madison County, Jackson
Qunico Mental Health Center offers a wide variety of substance abuse programs and services with a variety of specialists and treatments plans. The experts at the center efficiently diagnose and treat all substance and mental issues, including:
- Alcohol rehabilitation services
- Intervention services
- Substance abuse therapy
- Assisted living centers
- Drop-In Centers
- Adolescent Day Treatment
- Co-occurring disorder services
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Outpatient behavioral Counselling
- Psychological Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication
- OCD Therapy
Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment Services
The alcohol and substance abuse programs comprise of both group and individual counseling. The duration and intensity of treatment are based on an individual assessment and planned as per the individual needs. The substance abuse treatment includes outpatient and regular outpatient treatments. A professional team of medical experts administers long-term recovery programs.
The center provides gender-specific group settings that ensure a safe space to explore men’s and women’s issues comfortably. However, individual counseling is also available but scheduled upon request only.
Substance Abuse Therapy
Quince center offers both individual and group therapies for alcoholism and substance addiction treatment. Group therapies are usually of one-hour and consist of three to 12 individuals under the supervision of a qualified counselor. The counselors practice a wide range of treatment techniques, including dialectal behavioral therapy (DBT) and relapse prevention. A combination of evidence-based approaches is used for alcoholism and substance dependency recovery depending on the clients’ individual needs and the types of drugs they use.
Qunico outpatient treatment services offer approaches, including:
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
Addiction Treatment for Dual Diagnosis Clients
Individuals with dual diagnosis are provided additional support through individual and group therapy sessions with mental health counselors. The availability of psychiatric nurse practitioner also serves clients with co-occurring disorders.
Quince does not provide detox and 12-step based programs. However, the counselors encourage individuals to attend outside AA/NA meetings for better results. The clients are also supported to secure a sponsor while in treatment.
The experts at Qunico mental health help individuals and families’ address, motivate and encourage individuals to accept the destructive impact and take positive steps towards the recovery and get the help needed. Intervention services focus on helping individuals overcome alcoholism, chemical addiction, and build a community support system for the clients for their future. The services include:
- Referral for treatment
Assisted Living and Drop-In Centers
Quinco also facilitates addiction and alcoholic victims with assisted living and drop in facilities. These facilities offer a combination of housing, personal care services, and health care in a safe and secure environment. The assisted living facilities provide 24-hour support and access to care. While the drop-in centers offer a safe, supportive, and normalizing environment for individuals fighting with substance and mental health disorders.
Staff at Qunico Mental Health Center
The organization houses certified, experienced, and professional staff. The counselors consist of LPCs, LCSWs, and LMFTs. The staff members at the center are caring professional health care providers.
Quinco treatment teams meet routinely, involving all direct care sections. The multi-disciplinary staff members discuss each individual and their condition. The discussion is conducted in depth, to assess progress, therapeutic interventions and plan further treatments accordingly.
- Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Regular Outpatient Treatment
- Do not use medication for opioid addiction
- Medications for psychiatric disorders
- Private Organization
- State mental health department
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Interim services for clients
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance abuse
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Smoking Permitted in Designated Area
- Federal or Any Government Funding for Substance Abuse Programs
- Private Health Insurance
- Cash or Self-payment
- State Financed Health Insurance Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Assistance with obtaining social servicest
- Case management
- Domestic violence services-family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV
- Housing services
- Mental health services
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Social skills development
- Transportation assistance
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Substance abuse education
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Employment counseling or training