Want to quit drugs? Good decision! We will help you in recovery by helping you find the best rehab centers in louisiana. Many don’t understand the importance of taking assistance from rehab centers in louisiana. We have seen many cases in the past and we genuinely want you to take better treatment of your choice from your nearest location. So why wait? You can reach us on (888) 820-7985.
No Matter Where You Live, there is a drug rehab center that can help you overcome your Addiction.
We can help find a treatment based on your location, budget & specific Needs and help you get started.
In 2013, 10,930 people were arrested for drug violations
753 people were admitted for treatment of cocaine addictionin Alabama
Drug Overdose death rates In Alabama jumped 20% From 2013 to 2014
We have listed down the best rehab centers in Louisiana ready to help your or loved one. From inpatient care to outpatient care, individuals with addiction problems have access to more treatment centers now than ever before.
When choosing the right rehabs in Louisiana, the key point to note is that the addict should get the best treatment available. So we would ask you to scroll down and check out the best rehab centers in Louisiana possible and take the benefit of it.
All it takes to learn which treatment is best for you or your loved one is one phone call. Take the next step by contacting us today
No Matter Where You Live, there is drug rehab centre that can help you overcome your addiction.
We can help find treatment based on your location, budget & specific Needs and help you get started quickly.
Drugs have various side effects which you may see in your body when you get addicted to it. It just becomes a part of your routine and missing even one day may land you in trouble because you may not have control on your body physically and neither mentally just because your routine broke up.
Possible side effects are:Your organ systems like throat, stomach, lungs, liver, pancreas, heart, brain, nervous system may become defective, cancer (such as lung cancer from inhaling drugs),Infectious disease,Dangerous skin problems like acne, or skin lesions,baldness,Women may see growing of facial hair, gum disease, jaw and teeth problems due to clenching and grinding your teeth; or psychosis (losing touch with reality), Risk of mental illness, depression, suicide & death.
Cocaine is a widely abused drug in the state due to its easy availability from the nearest state and countries like Mexico and caribbean region. Many teenagers and adults have fallen prey to it and many have lost their lives. Commonly abused drugs in the state are: Marijuana, Heroin, Crack cocaine, Meth
In the state of Louisiana, One may see harsh penalties on abusing and violating drugs laws. The drugs are placed in schedules as per their potential of abuse and danger.
1) Any individual possessing schedule 1 drugs like Opiates and opium derivatives, including heroin, the Sentence may be Up to 30 years in prison and/or fine up to $600,000, or both.
2) Any individual possessing schedule 2 drugs like Opiates and opium derivatives not included in schedule I, including cocaine and methamphetamine, the Sentence may be Up to 30 years in prison and/or fine up to $600,000, or both.
3) Any individual possessing schedule 3 drugs like Anabolic steroids, stimulants, narcotics and depressants, the Sentence may be Up to 5 years in prison and/or fine up to $5,000.
4) Any individual possessing schedule 4 drugs like Other narcotics, depressants and stimulants not listed in schedule III, including alprazolam, the Sentence may beUp to 5 years in prison and/or fine up to $5,000.
5) Any individual possessing schedule 5 drugs like Other narcotics, stimulants and depressants not listed in schedule IV, the Sentence may be Up to 5 years in prison and/or fine up to $5,000.
1) Any individual possessing an amount of marijuana Less than 14 grams (first offense) the criminal charge not classified with a sentence Up to 15 days in jail and/or fine up to $300.
2) Any individual possessing an amount of marijuana14 g to 2.5 lbs (first offense) the criminal charge not classified with a sentence Up to 6 months in prison and/or fine up to $500.
3) Any individual possessing an amount of marijuana 2.5 lbs to 60 lbs the criminal charge not classified with a sentence Up to 10 years in prison and/or fine up to $30,000.
4) Any individual possessing an amount of marijuana 60 lbs to 2,000 lbs,the criminal charge will be felony with a sentence Up to 30 years in prison and/or fine up to $100,000.
5) Any individual possessing an amount of marijuana 2,000 lbs to 10,000 lbs, the criminal charge will be felony with a sentence Up to 40 years in prison and/or fine up to $400,000.
6) Any individual possessing an amount of marijuana 10,000 lbs or more, the criminal charge will be felony with a sentence Up to 40 years in prison and/or fine up to $1 million.
From the above stringent laws one should not indulge in such drug related offence and if caught he or she may see himself behind bars with a heavy fine. It will hamper the individual career, losing all the upcoming opportunities for a better future. Second thing is it is also harmful and dangerous to get involved in drug related activities as it may affect your life
a) Professional members trained in cultural sensitivity.
b) Experience staff with related education & certificates.
c) Experience in treating specific addiction.
D) Relapse and aftercare prevention planning.
f) Individual treatment plans.
g) compassionate,Emphatic and nonjudgmental staff members.
h) Experience in treating alcohol or drug addiction,mental health problems.
j) Check Evidence-based treatment approaches
Recovery centers give you various options so that you can get medical attention of your choice without hampering your day to day schedule. Treatment options boost your morale because not everyone is comfortable with one treatment option.
Alcohol and Drug Detoxification Facilities:
Recovery centers assist in eliminating the alcohol or drugs from your system.It is additionally seen that detox treatment assists in avoiding unpleasant side effects.
Inpatient Rehab Centers
The degree of treatment is viewed as high and is frequently recommended to those addicts who are having a significant level of addictions. It is a kind of service which incorporates every minute of every day observing and devoted to drug addicts.
Outpatient Rehab Facilities
It is a sort of treatment for people who are working and have responsibilities to their family and work. They are given freedom but they have to attend the treatment strictly without any interruption.
This program assists people with conquering negativity and seeing life in an alternate and positive perspective.It isn’t simply prescription which treats addicts, sometimes a treatment helps as an ad-don or missing block to fix the medication addicts. In the event that the individual is intellectually relieved he can be restored effectively with medicine. It helps people to stay away from drugs bringing about smart recovery in you.
It is generally known on the grounds that it is determined and each push to counter addiction is calculated. The objective is set with a strict diet.This program has helped numerous individuals tackle their drug addiction issue however one ought to comprehend that to have a brilliant recovery. Our specialized rehab centers have the best recovery plans which have helped a large number of addicts